Thursday, September 16, 2010

Summer Fun!

Wow! it has been so long since I have blogged, I may not know how it works. Anyways, I have either been super busy with life or just too lazy to blog. Probably too lazy! Anyways, we had such a fun summer and I'm sad it's over. We went swimming a lot, we did a lot of fishing, but no luck with catching anything. We also went up north quite a bit to "getaway" and we went to Seven Peaks and the Zoo one weekend with my cousin and his family. Here is a bunch of pictures to remember the fun we had. 


He hated wearing the life jacket on the boat

Keegan and his best bud Dacyn


Do you want some Mt. Dew??


Kelson, Dacyn, and Keegan at Seven Peaks.
We had a blast! The kids had so much fun and I think Jesse 
and Elam had just as much fun as the little kids. They 
were kids themselves!!


Such handsome boys!!


Of course he had to hitch a ride at the hotel

Stylin'

He didn't like the Carousel much!

He is too stinkin' cute!!

Next blog will be Keegan's 2nd birthday. Let's hope I get it on here before Christmas! 

9 comments:

Justin and Tauna said...

looks like lots of fun, cute boy!

Anonymous said...

Sooo cute! Keagan's a handsome little boy! And I love the picture of the three boys in their blue swimming trunks holding hands. So adorable!

Anonymous said...

Sorry! I meant Keegan! Sorry for the spelling error!

BALLS said...

haha i love the picture of keegan holding the mt dew can! that is too cute. glad you guys enjoyed your summer!

Our Family said...

AMBER that would be awesome for you to come out to vernal! then I for sure at least have one friend out there to hang with! when will you be out there? REnt prices SUCK!! its seriously like paying for a morgage, hope you can buy!!now I am not as bummed to have to move there. I seriously worry about making friends there. I heard it is clicky from a friend Lauren who lived there and just moved to st.george! keep me posted on the move.

Our Family said...

Ok Babe to answer your question. we will be ther december first. If you are renting we found some nice places in a duplex thing called spring creek. or you can go to the BASIN NICKLE ADS on line and look there. as much as we have looked you can get a dump for like $900 or something nice for $1000. in my opinion renting prices there SUCK!! it is expensive. if you are buying I haev no idea. I dont really know the area but we just went with something that will fit our family that didnt look like a meth house lol!!! OH VERNAL HOW I hate you. hopefully It grows on me....and fast. but I am glad you will be there. that is like an answer to my prayers to have someone I know there.

Kadee, Dustan, and the Kids said...

Amber! Your family is super cute especially that boy of yours! And it's fun to hear you'll get to go through the temple soon. I am excited for you and you and your fam! Keep in touch.

Our Family said...

amber are you up here yet! I am dying for a familiar face!!

mid said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/cara-menyapih-anak-agar-mau-berhenti-asi/