Sunday, November 29, 2009

November


November has been a crazy, but fun month for our family. I know I am really behind but I wanted to post this as a journal for myself. At the first of the month we took a trip to San Francisco with Jesse's sister and her husband for our 2nd Anniversary. We had so much fun, we went to Alcatraz, Fisherman's Wharf, and did lots and lots of shopping. It was so nice to get away and just relax. It is so crazy to think that Jesse and I have been married for two years now. I just want to let him know what a wonderful husband and father he is and I don't know where I would be without him. I LOVE YOU HONEY!! Jesse also had the opportunity of blessing my sister's little boys Ryker and Bridger. He did such an amazing job and I am soo proud of him and thankful for him that he was able to do it. Keegan is definitely keeping me on my toes. He is growing up so fast and it is so wonderful to watch him learn new things everyday. His new thing he does is he loves loves Oreo cookies so when he gets one, he pulls the cookies apart and just eats the frosting and then he is done with the cookie. It kills me. As for myself, I have been super busy with school and keeping up with Keegan. We had a good Thanksgiving and it was nice to have a little break. Here are a few pictures of what we have been up to....
Keegan, my Little Dragon and my mother on Halloween

Alcatraz

Inside the prison, It was an amazing experience.

Keegan relaxing at the hotel in San Francisco



5 comments:

Our Family said...

wow you have been up to a lot of fun stuff!! san fran would be a blast i think,you should take me next time! I love keegan on the horse a few posts ago so cute

Amanda said...

Keegan is so Cute!!!!!!! I think in that picture of him in the hotel he looks just like you. We do need to get together. We always say this and never do it. It would be so fun. It has been so long.

Trina and Wes said...

I didn't know you guys went to San Fran....fun! Keegan is so cute! You need to post more pictues!!! Tell Jessie hi for me.

AuBrie and Russ said...

Hey!! I'm glad you found me. The book is by Marc Weissbluth, M.D. I think you can get it any about any bookstore. It is the best book. I hope it helps you out. I thought there was no hope, but it has really change my life, so far. I just put him down for his nap and he cried for like 1 min. Good luck to you!! Keep in touch

The Trythalls said...

Hey it was good to hear from you and see our blog! You have a cute family and I am glad you found me. We will have to stay in touch now!