Friday, July 17, 2009

It is Official.......

Keegan is WALKING!!!! On Father's Day Keegan started walking back and forth between Jesse and I, and kept walking like that for a couple of weeks. Well on July 7th we were playing and he just stood up on his own and started walking around, it was so crazy. Since that day he walks all over the place and I don't know why but he has to carry something while he is walking, it is so funny and he doesn't even like to crawl anymore. He is getting so big, I can't believe how fast they grow. We are so proud of him.

    
   (sorry it's on my phone so it is not very clear)
     




2 comments:

BALLS said...

oh my heck.. he is getting so big. i love when kids start to walk. he is so dang cute and is going to keep you on your toes....

jes forrey said...

WOW! Only after a week or so of walking and thats all he likes to do! I'm impressed! So Cute! Before you know it he'll be talking sentences around you!