Thursday, June 25, 2009

10 Months Old


Keegan is now 10 months old. It is so crazy to me how fast they grow and how time goes by so quickly. The last couple of weeks has been so much fun for us. He is learning a lot of new things which is exciting for Jesse and I. It makes me sad that he is not my little baby anymore but I am glad to see him experience new things. He is the best little boy and we love him with all our hearts. 

Some of the things Keegan is doing:
Crawling
Pulling himself up on to Furniture
Standing by himself
Took his first couple steps on Father's Day
To stubborn to eat baby food anymore so he only eats table food
Has six teeth
Says Dada, Gampa, Shoes
(still will  not say Mom) makes me sad
He is getting into EVERYTHING!!
He is all over the place
He weighs 18lbs. 8oz.  28 inches in height

Here is a couple more pictures of him. It is impossible any more to take good pictures of him because he loves the camera but will not hold still long enough for me to take the picture. 


WE LOVE YOU BUDDY!!

5 comments:

BALLS said...

wow he is getting so big. and he is so dang cute. i cant believe he is almost walking. kids grow up way to fast. i hope you guys are doing great.

michael. mindy. dane. said...

He is so stinkin' cute! You look really happy

Clayton, Candice, Kesler, Kase and Kannon said...

Hey Amber and Jesse!!
I love the blogspot!!! Keegan is getting so big I can't believe it!!! Tell Jesse happy late birthday!!

Trina and Wes said...

WOW--yah for him! Kambree has been so hard lately, she is just barely starting to walk. So i hope that will make her more happy. He sure is a cutie!!!

Kortnie said...

Hi Amber. We live by Roosevelt, where are you guys? Your little boy is so cute he and Olin are about the same age. They are so much fun!