Monday, May 11, 2009

Boys, Boys, Boys



For those of you that know my family, there have been a couple of boys born into the family. My older sister Nichole has a  boy named Ryker that is 2 1/2 months old, my younger sister Danielle has a boy named Bridger that is 1 1/2 months old, my cousin Jacqie has a boy named Dacyn that is about 6 1/2 months old, and of course Keegan is 8 months old. Well my aunt, cousin and I went up north to do a little shopping and my aunt seen these cute outfits and bought them for the four boys. So we all got together and got some pictures of all the little boys together. It is going to be so much fun when they get older and can be best buds, they will probably be little terrors but it will be fun.


Bridger, Ryker, Dacyn, Keegan








3 comments:

michael. mindy. dane. said...

Hey! I didn't even know you have a blog! I saw your comment on Brooke Bailey's and was excited! Your little boy is so cute!

Trina and Wes said...

So cute!!!I am glad that you have your new computer. We cant wait to see you guys again!

jes forrey said...

So Cute! Love the matching Outfits!! That will be so fun to have them all that close in age. I'm sure they will end up being tied at the hips to each other.